Our program empowers and enhances individuals’ quality of life by providing drop-in day program and client-centered information and referral program.
One-on-one sessions with program coordinator:
- Navigation & understanding the special needs system
- Identifying funding opportunities & assist with fund applications
- Locating and accessing appropriate resources & assist with fund application.
- Literacy Classes
- Arts & Crafts
- Independent Learning Skills
- Movement Therapy & Dance Therapy
- Cooking Classes
- Healthy Living & Life Skills
For more information regarding the special needs program, please contact our office!